Official announcements made by pastor, board of elders, and church office.
Views 663 Votes 0 2011.05.15 18:04:36
Please make your checks for the General Fund and Capital Campaign Building Fund payable to Payne Avenue Christian Church.
If you have a need for prayer, to activate our Prayer Chain, call Mary Fragello before 9:00 pm. For a Prayer Request for the worship service, please call the Church Office no later than Thursday morning. Office hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Rev. Jerry McGlone is still home with pneumonia. We thank Debbie Schnitzer for filling in with such short notice.
There will be a Board Meeting today following the worship service. Members of the congregation are welcome to attend.
- Our Rummage/Yard Sale has been postponed to Saturday, May 21th, from 8 am to 4 pm. Spaces will be rented both indoors and outside. Volunteers are needed to assist at the church tables, set up and take down the tents. Please see Andy Krull to offer your help.
- Please plan to join our Church Family at a very special Coffee Hour on May 22nd, as we honor our Pastor Jerry McGone, following the Worship Service.
- The Strawberry Social date has been changed to June 11th from 4pm to 7 pm. Tickets will be available soon, and complete information to follow.
- A Theme Basket Auction will be held, Saturday, September 17, from 11 am to 2 pm. Auction begins at 2 pm. We will need many hands and baskets to make this event a great one. Alert your family and friends of the date, they may want to donate a basket for the Auction which may be brought in at any time (with a list attached listing items included).
- Our Annual Craft Show will be held on Saturday, October 22nd from 10 am to 4 pm. We are looking for donations of hand-crafted items to be sold at the church table. Please contact Bill or Shirley Wolcott.
"Church Work Party" being held every Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. We are busy cleaning, painting, etc. All are welcome, whatever amount of time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Jim Wokersien will send out e-mail alerts to the Church Family. Contact him to join the list or send out an alert.
Andy Krull and Karen Lawrence are collecting tin cans. They will include cans from pet food, tuna, soup, sauce, beans, etc. They must be clean and the label removed. So please instead of placing in your recycle bin bring them to church to be recycled. We can earn money from this effort to benefit work being done to the church.
Please remember the Food Pantry: Please bring in your food items each Sunday and place in the basket provided. They will be taken to the Food Pantry on the following Monday. If you prefer to donate money, mark an envelope NT Food Pantry and include your name, so it may be recorded on your statement.
Tops gift cards are available. Please contact Ed Workersien.