Official announcements made by pastor, board of elders, and church office.
Views 1343 Votes 0 2012.04.29 18:15:24
- Tuesday, May 1st at 6:30 pm there will be a Finance Committee.
- The Church Office will be closed May 3rd, 4th, and Monday the 7th. All articles for the Bulletin issued on May 6th must be submitted no later than 9am on Wednesday the 2nd. Articles for the May Newsletter should all be received by Monday, April 30th.
- Every Thursday: Bible Study at 11 am at Butler-Disciples House.
- Every Sunday: Handbells 8:45~9:15, Praise Team 9:15~9:45.
- We have coffee hour every Sunday 9:15~10:00 am before worship service.
- We will be holding a huge "Flea Market" in the parking lot on May 19th from 8 am to 4 pm. Spaces will be $20 for a 10'x15' spot. This event is open to all; crafters, vendors, farm produce stands, food vendors, etc. Please call Andy or the church office for reservations or information. (rain date May 26th).
- Please remember to bring in your empty returnable bottle and cans, they will be turned in for the deposit and money earned will be put in a fund to purchase bushes, plants, etc. Contact Andy Krull for more information.
- As always remember to drop off old newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail, even shredded paper in our Recycle Bin (No cardboard or phone books please.)
- The "Sharing Shop is now open every Tuesday from 9 am to 11 am in the school building and is opened to everyone. They have clothing for everyone, various household items, toys and so much more. If you have items to donate or would like to assist in this wonderful endeavor please speak to Sonya or Dan DiNardo or Marge Zobrist or call the office at 260-1217.
- If you have a need for prayer, please call the Church Office no later than Thursday morning. Office hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Jim Wokersien will send out e-mail alerts to the Church Family. Contact him to join the list or send out an alert