Right after worship service, 11:15~noon, we have:
- Sunday School (Butler-Disciples House)
- There will be no Adult Sunday Bible School today.
We have coffee hour every Sunday 9:15~10:00 am before worship service.
Sound Board Training Session will be held today following the worship service, anyone interested in being placed on the weekly schedule, or just acting as a sub, please plan to attend.
The "Sharing Shop is now open every Tuesday from 9 am to 11 am in the school building and is opened to everyone. They have clothing for everyone, various household items, toys and so much more. If you have items to donate or would like to assist in this wonderful endeavor please speak to Sonya or Dan DiNardo or Marge Zobrist or call the office at 260-1217.
Every Thursday: Bible Study at 11 am at Butler-Disciples House. Rehearsals Hand Bells at 6:30 pm & Choir at 7:15 pm.
- Christmas Eve Candle-Light Service: Saturday, December 24 (7pm).
- Please remember to bring in your empty returnable bottle and cans, they will be turned in for the deposit and money earned will be put in a fund to purchase bushes, plants, etc. Contact Andy Krull for more information.
- As always remember to drop off old newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail, even shredded paper in our Recycle Bin. (No cardboard or phone books please)
If you have a need for prayer, please call the Church Office no later than Thursday morning. Office hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please make your checks for the General Fund and Capital Campaign Building Fund payable to Payne Avenue Christian Church.
Jim Wokersien will send out e-mail alerts to the Church Family. Contact him to join the list or send out an alert.