Today is Coming Home Sunday -- All are welcome!
Sound Board - a new monthly schedule is being created! For those interested in working the sound board during worship, please see Mike Shamrock or contact him by email or phone. We are looking for volunteers who could operate the board 1 or 2 Sundays each month. We could also use "substitutes" - individuals who may not wish to be on the schedule, but could operate the board if needed at the last minute.
Right after worship service, 11:15~noon, we have:
- Sunday School (Butler-Disciples House)
- There will be no Adult Bible Study today
We have coffee hour every Sunday 9:15~10:00 am before worship service.
Thursday morning Bible Study at 11 am at Butler-Disciples House, feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Choir and Handbell rehearsals at 6:30 pm.
- Saturday, December 3rd (7pm): Tenor, Henry Pendleton & Soprano, Amanada Shamrock present a "Celebration of Song." Enjoy an evening of vocal solos and duets of varying styles - classical to Broadway. A freewill offering will be accepted to benefit PACC's music department.
- Please remember to bring in your empty returnable bottle and cans, they will be turned in for the deposit and money earned will be put in a fund to purchase bushes, plants, etc. Contact Andy Krull for more information.
- As always remember to drop off old newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail, even shredded paper in our Recycle Bin. (No cardboard or phone books please)
If you have a need for prayer, please call the Church Office no later than Thursday morning. Office hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please make your checks for the General Fund and Capital Campaign Building Fund payable to Payne Avenue Christian Church.
"Church Work Party" being held every Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. We are busy cleaning, painting, etc. All are welcome, whatever amount of time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Jim Wokersien will send out e-mail alerts to the Church Family. Contact him to join the list or send out an alert.
Please remember the Food Pantry: Please bring in your food items each Sunday and place in the basket provided. They will be taken to the Food Pantry on the following Monday. If you prefer to donate money, mark an envelope NT Food Pantry and include your name, so it may be recorded on your statement.
Tops gift cards are available. Please contact Ed Workersien.