Official announcements made by pastor, board of elders, and church office.
- Shop for a Cause: Saturday, August 27. Purchase a savings pass for $5. and bring it to any Macy's and save up to 25% all day on regular sale and clearance items. This is a church fundraiser; we will receive 100% of the proceeds. Contact Kathy Kowalski for details.
- St. Stephens-Bethlehem UCC is holding a Chicken BBQ from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and a concert at 7 pm on Saturday August 27. Dinner is $9 and the concert is free.
- Angola Christian Family Camp being held at Cradle Beach during the Labor Day Weekend. September 3. Special offers for new families and campers! Contact Cindy or Kevin Sawyer as soon as possible.
- We will hold a Spaghetti Dinner on Sunday, September 11th, following the Board Meeting to honor our Music Director Michael Shamrock and Secretary Marcy DiPasquale. We are asking parishioners to bring a dish to pass. Please see the sign up list on the bulletin board near the communion room, or call Kathy Kowalski.
- A Theme Basket Auction will be held, Saturday, September 17, from 11 am to 2 pm. Auction begins at 2 pm. For more information please contact Leah Benton or Marge Zobrist.
- Krolick's Chicken and Ribs BBQ Dinner: September 24, 2pm~6pm.
- Our Annual Craft Show will be held on Saturday, October 22nd from 10 am to 4 pm. We are looking for donations of hand-crafted items to be sold at the church table. Please contact Bill or Shirley Wolcott.
- "Bottle for Bushes": Please remember to bring in your empty returnable bottle and cans, they will be turned in for the deposit and money earned will be put in a fund to purchase bushes, plants, etc. Contact Andy Krull for more information.
- As always remember to drop off old newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail, even shredded paper in our Recycle Bin. (No cardboard or phone books please)
"Church Work Party" being held every Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. We are busy cleaning, painting, etc. All are welcome, whatever amount of time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!