Official announcements made by pastor, board of elders, and church office.
Views 1570 Votes 0 2011.06.19 19:11:00
Please make your checks for the General Fund and Capital Campaign Building Fund payable to Payne Avenue Christian Church.
If you have a need for prayer, please call the Church Office no later than Thursday morning. Office hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Choir & Handbells are on summer break. Enjoy!
Our condolences go out to the family and friends of Kimberly Link who passed away on June 12th. Funeral services were held on Saturday.
The Post Office has requested all mail be directed to 1451 Payne Avenue, N. Tonawanda, NY 14120, since that is the location of PACC's actual mailbox.
- A Theme Basket Auction will be held, Saturday, September 17, from 11 am to 2 pm. Auction begins at 2 pm. For more information please contact Leah Benton or Marge Zobrist.
- Our Annual Craft Show will be held on Saturday, October 22nd from 10 am to 4 pm. We are looking for donations of hand-crafted items to be sold at the church table. Please contact Bill or Shirley Wolcott.
"Church Work Party" being held every Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. We are busy cleaning, painting, etc. All are welcome, whatever amount of time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
- "Bottle for Bushes": Please remember to bring in your empty returnable bottle and cans, they will be turned in for the deposit and money earned will be put in a fund to purchase bushes, plants, etc. Contact Andy Krull for more information.
- "Illuminate the Sanctuary": An ongoing PartyLite candle sale, proceeds earned will be used to decorate (paint, carpet, etc.) the sanctuary. Please see Becky Wilson to place an order or for more information.
- As always remember to drop off old newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail, even shredded paper in our Recycle Bin. (No cardboard or phone books please)
Jim Wokersien will send out e-mail alerts to the Church Family. Contact him to join the list or send out an alert.
Please remember the Food Pantry: Please bring in your food items each Sunday and place in the basket provided. They will be taken to the Food Pantry on the following Monday. If you prefer to donate money, mark an envelope NT Food Pantry and include your name, so it may be recorded on your statement.
Tops gift cards are available. Please contact Ed Workersien.